Re: [babel-dev] how to get newly registered projects show up in the list of translatable projects

It's because the map file associated with dsdp.mtj 1.1 (which is in the Helios train) returns a 404:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.mtj/trunk/org.eclipse.sequoyah.releng/maps/mtj.map?view=co

Therefore, there are no files, no English strings, and no translations...

This looks like the right one:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/trunk/releng/org.eclipse.mtj.releng/maps/mtj.map?root=DSDP_MTJ&view=co

Denis