Re: [babel-dev] how to get newly registered projects show up in the list of translatable projects

I see the confusion now.  The 'releases' list in the portal is not related to Bugzilla -- those numbers are for IP and process usage (release reviews, etc).

Your bugzilla versions are those you see in Bugzilla, when filing bugs.  Those are also managed from the Portal, but in a different location.  Please see the attached screenshot.

Denis