[babel-dev] Babel server problems

Denis,

Seems like the Babel Staging Server is not working. http://babel.eclipse.org/staging/ gives me a blank page. Can you take a look?

Another question about the Babel Server, when I run process_update_sites.php from babel:/home/data/httpd/babel.eclipse.org/babel/html, I receive the following messages:
rsync: failed to connect to download.eclipse.org: Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(98)
Start processing properties files in project technology.packaging.mpc version 1.0.0...
Update site location: http://download.eclipse.org/mpc/repo
Done processing 0 properties files in project technology.packaging.mpc version 1.0.0
Is there just a connection problem? Or, we are not allowed to rsync with download.eclipse.org from babel.eclipse.org?

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top