[babel-dev] Babel project updates - May 3rd, 2010

The Babel project does not have much development activities recently. Only bug fixes and little enhancements. I'm suspending the weekly development status calls on Mondays. I will post any project updates weekly or bi-weekly, or request a call if needed.

This week, I want to report that the integration build is running... at least a part of it :-)
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/I20100501-0400/

Helios and Galileo builds completed successfully, but Ganymede build was empty. We have to investigate.

I'm also working on the promote script, getting ready to prompt an integration build to RCx and R0.8.0. You may see the RCx and R0.8.0 folders at http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/ . They are only for testing. Please do not use them. We will delete them when the testing of the promote script is done.

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top