From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/22/2010 01:05 PM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] deploy recent fixes and schema changes to live server
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kit,

Sorry for the delay -- I was out last week.  This is on my to-do list, and it will happen shortly.

Denis

On 02/11/2010 03:23 PM, Kit Lo wrote:

Denis,

We have a few fixes and schema changes ready to be deployed to live server. Please take a look when you get a chance. Thanks!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead