Re: [babel-dev] How to use PTT

Good morning,

Kit and Denis, thanks for your answers.
I have already changed our project's meta-data.

Do you guys know how long does it take for this info to be processed?

Thanks again for the attention,

Daniel Pastore

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sequoyah needs to define project meta-data in the Portal.

1. Go to portal.eclipse.org and log in using your CVS/SVN committer ID and password
2. Find the Eclipse Projects box and click [view] next to the appropriate project
3. Click [maintain] Project Info meta-data
4. Enter all the meta-data your project needs -- specifically, the Bugzilla entry.  The name you put there should be only Sequoyah.  This will tie your project to the Bugzilla component you use, and after some time, Babel will recognize your project.

Denis