Re: [babel-dev] Build process, p2 metadata

>As I mentioned in the newsgroup, I've had the best results by unzipping the plugins into dropins and throwing the features away.

Sean, if we don't include the features, do you know if we will have any problems un-installing or disabling the languages packs in Eclipse. (A user who does not use the language packs may want to do that.)

I'm going to test that.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top