[babel-dev] Dev meeting notes from 12/7/07

Eclipse Babel Project Development Meeting: 12/17/07

Attendees:

  • Chris Nguyen
  • Kit Lo
  • Werner Keil
  • Pascal Essiembre
  • Denis Roy
  • Gabe
  1. Server-side Translation Project: Kit Lo
    1. Haven’t done much as Denis was pulled away for EclipseCon
    2. Only people that should be allowed to give property files should be committers – Denis will work that in
    3. If an outside contributor wants to donate, they can create a bug, give it to the committer the zip file and we can upload
    4. Denis will continue to work on the import code, Gabe will work on the UI to let the common person to come in and transform the strings
    5. Kit to come up w/ a certain spec and post to the newsgroup and email it out by the end of the week.
    6. The server should be ready to populate by the end of this week.
    7. Gabe is going to work on a script to populate the translated side of the data from the Swiss Post-provided language packs.
      1. They modified the 3.2 translations and fixed the manifest files
      2. We have to unpack the NL packs them and put back onto the server
      3. Denis suggested that we wait on this until January 7th
  2. Globalization to the website
    1. Kit wrote a guideline but hasn't posted it yet. Will finish up in a week or so.
  3. EclipseCon Short Talks (2)
    1. We have had 1 short talk accepted.
    2. Still waiting on approval for the 2nd.
  4. Cancel the next two meetings due to the holiday: December 24th, December 31st.
    1. Resume on January 7th

Back to the top