RE: [babel-dev] Minutes from 12/10 dev meeting

Kit-san,

>>According to this minute, the server will be opened for contributors in
this week.(?)
>That's the current plan. However, the holiday season has started. Some
people are on vacation. >Things are going a little slow. But, the
availability date should not be too far off.

OK, have a nice holiday, everybody. And for your information, holiday week
in Japan is from December 29th to January 6th.

>>And will it have property files “translated to each language by
machine”?
>If you are talking about using the "ETranslator" plug-in from Eclipse
Plugin Central to perform >machine translation, then the answer is no. The
plug-in is using the Google Translate engine >under the cover to perform the
translation. I'm a little hesitant to use that until the legal team >looks
into that and tells us that it's okay to use the translations.

I have been confused, but now it is clear. Thank you.

Motoki MORI
NEC Soft, Ltd.

Back to the top