Topic: Auto IWG Open Topics
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2015
Time: 4:00 pm, Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)
Meeting Number: 704 744 147
Meeting Password: autoiwg

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://continental-corporation.webex.com/continental-corporation/j.php?MTID=mc6e48be43f1199b0402ba0cb8a646e81
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: autoiwg
4. Click "Join Now".

To join the teleconference only
Call-in number 1: +49-69201725184  (Germany)
Call-in number 2: +49-89204038490  (Germany)
Participant Pin Code: 764 853 22

For assistance
1. Go to
https://continental-corporation.webex.com/continental-corporation/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Ignacio Garro
Head of Systems & Software Engineering, Methods & Tools
Competence Center Engineering Applications

Continental
Automotive IT

Visiting/Mailing address:
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 28
65760 Eschborn

Billing address:
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
Guerickestraße 7
60488 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

phone:  +49 69 7603 - 5942
fax:        +49 69 7603 - 88 5942

E-Mail:  ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG, Guerickestr. 7, D-60488 Frankfurt am Main
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main,
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRA 27047,
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 112160365
Gesellschafter/Shareholders: Continental Aktiengesellschaft
(geschaeftsfuehrend/managing)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Wolfgang Reitzle; Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Elmar
Degenhart (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Jose A. Avila, Dr. Ralf Cramer, Frank
Jourdan, Helmut Matschi, Dr. Ariane Reinhart, Wolfgang Schaefer, Nikolai
Setzer, Heinz-Gerhard Wente;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 3527
Continental Teves UK Ltd., Company Number 00700225, Ebbw Vale, Wales,
Grossbritannien/Great Britain
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.

Back to the top