[auto-iwg] Meeting or Brainstorming during the Eclipse Unconference?

Hi all,

We are working on the agenda for the Eclipse Unconference in Ludwigsburg on Monday October 27.
See the draft agenda here.

I wonder if the Automotive Working Group wants to have a meeting? And if yes, who will be responsible for managing the meeting? When do you want to have it and how many people do you expect to join.

Also, I wonder if your Working Group wants to submit public sessions during the Unconference.

Do not hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions, but remember that we have to finalize the Agenda by October 3.

Best regards,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Back to the top