The EclipseCon France 2014 Call for Papers is open!
The conference will take place June 18 and 19, 2014 at the Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis in Toulouse. We are also hosting an Eclipse Working Group Unconference on June 17 at ENSEEIHT, Toulouse. We will let you know when registration opens.
We’d like to invite you to submit a talk for this year’s conference. The tracks are:
Systems Engineering and Working Groups
• Eclipse in the Industry – Automotive, aerospace, communication, chemical, or other industrial domain applications based on Eclipse.
• IoT and Embedded - Embedded devices, the Internet of Things, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, home automation, quadcopters, or robots.
The Eclipse Ecosystem
• Tools in Action - Demonstrate a tool or an API that you created, love, or promote.
• Community - Talk about the Eclipse ecosystem, how to contribute, how to do business with Eclipse, etc.
• Other Cool Stuff - Big Data, JavaFX, User eXperience, UI usability, Gamification, LocationTech, or any other interesting topic!
Submit your proposal soon – the deadline for submissions is April 14. The program committee will select five talks for early acceptance from those submitted by April 7.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
EclipseCon France 2014 Program Chair