[auto-iwg] Last Registration: 2. Tool Qualification Symposium with Eclipse Qualification Demo

Hello,
On the exhibition of the 2. Tool Qualification Symposium in Munich (9th and 10th of April), we will
demonstrate the first model-based qualification kit for an Eclipse-based tool (our TCA tool).
See http://www.validas.de/TQS/2014/program.html for the agenda.

The used test automation tools (Jubula and JaCoCo) are open source tools.
This Eclipse qualification approach can be applied to any other Eclipse-based tool just by
exchanging the model, the templates and the test cases.

There are still some tickets available, so you can take the last chance to register before April 2nd 2014.
Register via at http://toolqualification2014.eventbrite.com/ or via mailto: tqs-registration@xxxxxxxxxx.

Kind regards,
	Oscar Slotosch
--