[auto-iwg] WP1 Face to face meeting

Hello all,

as discussed for quite some time I would like to schedule a meeting of the Work package 1 of the working group. In the meeting we should discuss the content and especially the procedures around the automotive eclipse platform, which versions to use, how to maintain the stuff, …

I created a survey about possible days. Please use the link below to give your feedback if interested, I will schedule the meeting at the end of this week:

https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=zgvgmwheam7pzhsj

I will schedule the meeting here in Stuttgart.

Regards,

Lars

--

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

ETAS GmbH

Group Manager Engineering Virtualization Software (ETAS/ESS2)

Borsigstraße 14

70469 Stuttgart

Phone +49 711 89661 819

Mobile +49 172 4815079

Lars.Geyer-Blaumeiser@xxxxxxxx

Geschäftsführung:

Friedhelm Pickhard, Philipp Rose, Uwe Hillmann

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 19033

Back to the top