[auto-iwg] Further EATOP Upload

Dear all,
as already announced end of November we uploaded now further contributions to EATOP

The actual upload includes:
  • Update site (upload this year)
  • A demonstrator with an "exe"  (upload this year)
  • Update of EA2Ecore transformator (upload this year)
  • Wiki pages that describe the contributions

Where to find?
Have fun when playing with that. I whish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Mit den besten Grüßen / Best regards,
Stefan Voget
_____________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D

Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS
Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
Fax: +49 (0) 941 79013-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut Matschi
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 59424, USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of Continental AG or its subsidiaries.

Back to the top