[auto-iwg] Auto IWG Face to Face Meeting

Dear All,

After the summer pause and after the unfortunate cancellation of our September F2F meeting, we would
like to recover the contact in the Automotive IWG.

Following points should be at least discussed:

  > Review and approval of Charter Document
  > Track progress of the Working Packages
          > http://wiki.eclipse.org/Auto_IWG#Work_Packages
  > Definition of next steps.

Further discussion points are of course welcome.

I will be pleased to invite you to Frankfurt, please select a date in the
following Doodle poll by the end of this week (23.09) to organize properly.
Further details will come then.

Looking to meet you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Ignacio Garro
Head of Engineering Applications Systems & Software
Competence Center Engineering Applications

Continental
Automotive IT

Rechnungsanschrift/Billing address:
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
Guerickestraße 7
60488 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

phone:  +49 69 7603 - 5942
fax:        +49 69 7603 - 88 5942

E-Mail:  ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG, Guerickestr. 7, D-60488 Frankfurt am Main
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main,
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRA 27047,
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 112160365
Gesellschafter/Shareholders: Continental Aktiengesellschaft
(geschaeftsfuehrend/managing)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Wolfgang Reitzle; Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Elmar
Degenhart (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Jose A. Avila, Dr. Ralf Cramer, Helmut
Matschi, Wolfgang Schaefer, Nikolai Setzer, Heinz-Gerhard Wente;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 3527
Continental Teves UK Ltd., Company Number 00700225, Ebbw Vale, Wales,
Grossbritannien/Great Britain
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.

Back to the top