Von: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 21. September 2011 04:52:51 MESZ
Betreff: [eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2012 Call for Papers
Antwort an: Eclipse Membership and Committer List <eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Call for Papers for EclipseCon 2012 is now open. The themes for the conference are:

  • Innovation in Eclipse Projects
  • Best Practices Using Eclipse
  • Making Open Source and Community Real
  • Cool Stuff

EclipseCon 2012 will also include two sub-conferences: OSGi DevCon and the new Agile ALM Connect. We invite speakers to submit proposals for both these events.

The submission deadline is November 11, 2011. For more information about submitting, please see the CFP on the EclipseCon website, as well as the Submission FAQs. EclipseCon 2012 is in Reston, Virginia (just outside Washington, D.C.), March 26 - 29, 2012. We look forward to seeing you there!

Doug Schaefer
EclipseCon 2012 Program Chair