Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJWeaver & java.util.logging

Hi,
Reading through the code, I see that TraceFactory seems to initialize by default a Jdk14TraceFactory if there's none specified
in the system property "org.aspectj.tracing.factory". This also means that you can override it and choose a different implementation.

Regards,
Andrei