Re: [aspectj-users] Upgrade AspectJ Maven plugin to Java 11 (AspectJ 1.9.4)

Hi Andy.

Honestly, I didn't expect an answer from you. AFAIK you are not a committer in that project, at least not according to GitHub. Also, I am not sure there is much to sort out (other than code review) because there is a PR already:

https://github.com/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/pull/45

It contains the changed/forked "nickwongdev" version.

Best regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Andy Clement schrieb am 05.06.2019 00:31:

> Thanks for mentioning that, I keep forgetting it. Wish I had the
> cycles to sort that out, but I just can't seem to manage it. I am
> happy to support anyone who does though!
>

> On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 21:44, Alexander Kriegisch
>
>> I know that this mailing list is not for the AJM plugin but maybe the
>> maintainers read it as they don't seem to read their tickets (or are
>> too busy maybe, no offense meant).
>>
>> Java 11 and AspectJ 1.9.4 have been out for a while, but AJ Maven is
>> still on version 1.11, supporting only Java 8 AFAIK. So if anyone
>> wants to build with JDK 11 they have to use a forked plugin version
>> such as com.nickwongdev:aspectj-maven-plugin:1.12.1. I think this is
>> kinda suboptimal. Maybe someone can take the time to upgrade the
>> plugin. :-)

Back to the top