Re: [aspectj-users] java agent: spring-instrument.jar vs aspectjweaver.jar

Understood,
Thank you for you answer.

I'll do some more tests whenever I'll get around that part again 🙂

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 3:41 AM Alexander Kriegisch <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not a Spring expert, but as nobody else has answered so far, I
will: In many cases it seems to actually make sense to activate both
agents. Some applications do not even start correctly or do weaving
correctly if not both agents are used, as my reply there on SO implies:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/25723050/1082681

Sorry I cannot enlighten you more, but I hope this helps anyway.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de