Re: [aspectj-users] JDK 12 support?

I am hoping to get a 1.9.3 out very shortly, but that won't be Java12 compatible. If JDT is up to date I can get something out pretty quickly for Java12 I imagine. Changing the syntax is always a little annoying as I have to remerge and regenerate the parser, and the new syntax around switch expressions suggests that'll be necessary. Shouldn't be rocket science though, just manual effort.

cheers,
Andy