Re: [aspectj-users] There is an AspectJ maven build configuration

Just to add I’ve done some work on the maven build and for me it now runs clean on windows. I had to do a few things:

- adjust some test expectations to allow for carriage returns
- fix some tests involving / vs \ :)
- most importantly there was a jar lock remaining in place and windows doesn’t like that (won’t let you delete the jar if someone has it locked) and this was affecting tests. I had to tweak part of AspectJ to make sure no lock left in place (I’d probably call this a real bug that is now fixed).

cheers,
Andy