Re: [aspectj-users] Generate ajdoc for site

ajdoc is the one area of AspectJ I don't really know much about, other than trying to keep it limping along as Java versions update.

Have you tried running ajdoc on the command line, does it do the right thing? If so then we know ajdoc is at least ok and we just have to work out the right XML incantation. Could be a good stack overflow question, unless a maven ajdoc expert is hanging out in here?

cheers,
Andy