Re: [aspectj-users] Java 11 Compatibility check: AspectJ

Hello, when do you expect to release final version of 1.9.2. Or have I missed something?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 6:44 AM Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AspectJ 1.9.2.RC2 is now in the usual maven milestone repo where we put the non final releases:
<repository>
<id>maven.springframework.org</id>
<name>SpringSource milestones</name>
<url>http://maven.springframework.org/milestone</url>