Re: [aspectj-users] Java 11 Compatibility check: AspectJ

We're trying to run our application with LTW on openjdk 11. Is the aspectjweaver ready for java 11? The old aspectjweaver seems not to generate any ajc runtime classes.

It always fails on equivalent excpetion.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: somepackage.SomeClass$AjcClosure{someNumber}

Would it be possible to build aspectjweaver 1.9.2 release candidate. We need to upgrade to java 11 in november, so we'd like to test it to determine, if we need to find some other solution.

With Regards,
Lubos Pecho

Back to the top