Re: [aspectj-users] Java 11 Compatibility check: AspectJ

Thank you Andy,
Michael

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Michael,

I will try to get some kind of build together before end of next week when I head to Spring One. If that goes well an initial release could be end of the month. It should just be an update to the latest Eclipse JDT that supports it - this is quite a mechanical process. If there aren't big disturbances coming in (like modules was), the release may even come sooner.

cheers
Andy