Re: [aspectj-users] Met [org.aspectj.lang.NoAspectBoundException] while running a post-compile woven (bytecode woven) apache thrift library

Would you mind providing a minimal stand-alone piece of sample code
reproducing the error?

Thanks
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Yongle Zhang schrieb am 18.05.2018 04:03:

> More information
>
> 	The part of the code that’s causing the exception - this is decompiled
> 	from the woven .class file:
>
> public class TThreadPoolServer {
>
>     public void serve() {
>
>   . . .
>
>   TThreadPoolServer.WorkerProcess var13;
>
>   TThreadPoolServer.WorkerProcess var10000 = var13 = new
>
>   TThreadPoolServer.WorkerProcess(client, (<undefinedtype>)var10);
>
>   // The exception says here afterReturning throws the exception
>

>   EpredRunnablesCallables.aspectOf().ajc$afterReturning$EpredRunnablesCallables$1$8a935d86(var13);
>
>   . . .
>
>   }
>
>  // inner class
>   private class WorkerProcess implements Runnable,
>   InstrumentedRunnableCallable {
>         public long myid; // inserted by aspectj
>
>         . . .
>
>     }
>
> }
>

> 	Question: how does pertypewithin() work? what’s its scope?
>

> For example, pertypewithin(Runnable+) - does it work every class in the
> classpath, even including those in rt.jar? When does it create instance
> for every class that implements Runnable (after class loading, on demand,
> …)?
>
> Thank you!
>

> On May 17, 2018 at 4:36:23 PM, Yongle Zhang (ynglzh@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:ynglzh@xxxxxxxxx> ) wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Problem
>>
>> I have some aspects trying to insert an ID for every class that
>> implements Runnable.
>>
>> My aspects (provided below) works fine for a simple test in which 1) I
>> wrote my own MyRunnable class implementing Runnable, 2) I have a simple
>> main function that creates and runs a thread using MyRunnable.
>>
>> However, when I use it to instrument apache thrift library, it gives me
>> org.aspectj.lang.NoAspectBoundException exception.
>>
>> I use compile-time weaving. The compile-time weaving finishes
>> successfully, and the instrumented .class code shows the aspects was
>> woven. However, running the instrumented apache thrift lib gives this
>> excetpion:
>>
>> (MyServer is my simple server implementation using thrift.
>> TThreadPoolServer is the server class in apache thrift lib.)
>> org.aspectj.lang.NoAspectBoundException
>>     at EpredPerRunnable.aspectOf(EpredPerRunnable.aj:1)
>>     at
>>     EpredRunnablesCallables.ajc$afterReturning$EpredRunnablesCallables$1$8a935d86(EpredRunnablesCallables.aj:55)
>>     at
>>     org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer.serve(TThreadPoolServer.java:168)
>>     at MyServer.StartsimpleServer(MyServer.java:21)
>>     at MyServer.main(MyServer.java:28)
>>

>> My Aspects
>>
>> Here are the aspects I wrote:
>>
>> 1) I have a counter for each class implements Runnable using
>> pertypewithin.
>> privileged aspect PerRunnable
>>     pertypewithin(java.lang.Runnable+)
> [...]

Back to the top