Re: [aspectj-users] Re: AJDT always does full rebuild

Hi Bartlomiej,

I've some news regarding the situation.

First, it has to do with having two different output directories for
your eclipse source folders (which is the normal situation with maven,
one for classes, the other for test-classes). Sending both source
directories to the same output folder fixes it.

Second, it has been fixed for 1.4.2 (but you need eclipse 3.2.2 to run it).

Regards,
Carlos

On 4/23/07, Bartlomiej Zdanowski AutoGuard Ltd.