Re: [aspectj-users] Re: AJDT always does full rebuild

Hello.
Carlos Pita napisał(a):
Maybe I should say that the only change I'm doing between builds is
adding a space to a class that is not an aspect nor adviced.

I have the same situation. A temporary solution I use is to disable automatic build in Eclipse
Project -> Automatic build
while doing minor changes to code. I save code very often so rebuilding project everytime with AJDT bothers me.
When I request code build I enable automatic build or press ctrl+B -> rebuild all. Detailed build can be made with Project->build working set.

Regards,
--
Bartlomiej Zdanowski
Programmer