Re: [aspectj-users] Re: ajdt_1.3.1_for_eclipse_3.1

Hi Raphael,

Yes, this is a long-standing limitation. If you really need to keep
the class files separate, you may want to consider an alternative such
as splitting your project into two projects, one for each source
folder.

Also, keep an eye on bugzilla entries 101983 and 46665, which are
tracking the work required to support this capability in the AspectJ
compiler, and then surface it in Eclipse via AJDT. There has been some
progress on this recently, so there may soon be an early
implementation to try out in development builds.

Regards,

Matt.