[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] AspectJ Production suitability
- From: "Jeppe Cramon" <jeppe@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:35:41 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have a client who's interested in using AspectJ 1.5.x in a new Spring based project.
Before they commit to using AspectJ they have some concerns that I hope some of you can help me address with facts.
- My client has heard rumors that since AspectJ is a two compile step the weaved code wont be able run under for instance WebSphere since it's doesn't use a standard SUN JVM. I've assured them that this is not a problem, since the weaved code is compatible with all JVM's. But to assure them is there an official AspectJ writing you can point me to where this issue is addressed?
- Do you know of any large financial applications in production that uses AspectJ weaved code?