[aspectj-users] Re: [NEWSDELIVER] Applying aspects to third-party code

Michael,

You need to use the binary weaving capability http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/devguide/ajc-ref.html in particular -inpath, -aspectpath and -outjar.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/