Re: [aspectj-users] how to generate AspectJ code?

Hello,
I am experimenting with Eclipse plug-ins and AJDT and
I am trying to add a submenu to the editor that would
allow users to add aspects for a method in a .java
file without having to actually write any AspectJ
code.

I was wondering if I could create ProgramElements in
memory and then use some API to generate an AspectJ
source file using the ProgramElements.
Thanks in advance.
Vijay