Re: [aspectj-users] how to generate AspectJ code?

I don't believe we have any API's to generate AspectJ code;
that's not what ProgramElement is for.

Perhaps if you tell people what you're trying to do,
they can help.

Wes

Vijay Mariadassou wrote:

Hello All,
I am trying to generate AspectJ code using a
org.aspectj.asm.internal.ProgramElement instance. I
looked at all the source code in the ajde, ajbrowser
and asm modules but, could not find any use of
ProgramElement to write AspectJ code. I would greatly appreciate any help in this regard.
Thanks,
Vijay