Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse integration for AspectJ 1.0.6

These are good questions for the ajdt project:

   http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/

Some answers are mentioned in the documentation, and you can
email their newgroup.

You might also consider waiting just a bit, since I know they
are working hard on a 1.1b? release with a lot of fixes.

Wes