[aspectj-users] Applying Aspects to business applications

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be asking this question; if there is a better one I would appreciate a pointer to the right discussion group.

I am learning about AOP and have read through several tutorials and documents. I'm having a hard time thinking about ways to apply "crosscutting concerns" to handle business logic. Almost every AOP example discusses the implementation of aspects in logging or enforcing contracts but can anyone give an example of how an aspect can be applied in a way to encapsulate a croscutting business logic concern (rather than an architecture concern like logging)?

Can anyone think of (or direct me to an article) that discusses the implementation of AOP to handle the business logic of an application rather than the architecture of an application?

Thanks,

-John R.