[aspectj-dev] Plan for AOSD release??

How should we best plan for an AOSD release ( 1.1b6 | RC1 ) of AspectJ?  I
still see plenty of CVS activity going on... :-).

I'm happy to do as much or as little as you need with respect to test and
packaging... if you want me to package and test then I suggest a CVS chill
at EOD on Tuesday: I'll then "pair" test with a colleague here in Hursley,
deliver test reports by Wednesday am (west coast) time for final diagnosis
and fixing, and do the final package and test on Thursday. We'll need that
length of cycle since we're not yet skilled enough in Hursley to interpret
and fix all of the problems that may come up. If it's easier to package and
test directly in CA than that's fine too.

FWIW, on the current CVS level I'm seeing 12 failures in ajcTests.xml (both
with & without emacssym)  - I've clipped the fails into the attached file.

Regards,
Adrian.

Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

(See attached file: ajcTests.xml.log)