Re: [asciidoc-wg] Update on Q4 tasks from project plan

Thank you for the update, Dan.

Could you please share an update on your schedule and ETA for these tasks for the next few weeks?

Since the plan is to have more members involved in the next steps once these initial tasks are complete, your updates will be helpful to plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Regards,
Amarantha