Re: [asciidoc-wg] Call for participation in the AsciiDoc logo design process

All,

Following what turned out to be a busy summer...I have filed an issue in the new AsciiDoc TLP to track the logo design process. In the description of the issue, I restate the objective.

You can find the first round of proposals posted by Shanda in the comments section. Please share your feedback in that thread (instead of here).

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best Regards,

-Dan