[asciidoc-wg] Initial Steering Committee Meeting

We're calling the initial meeting of the Steering Committee for the AsciiDoc Working Group to be held on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 16:00 UTC (10:00 Mountain, 09:00 Pacific). All others are welcome to join as observers. You can find the Zoom meeting information at the end of this email. If this date and time is inconvenient for the group, we'll use this thread to find a suitable alternative.

As of this meeting, the AsciiDoc Working Group will be officially formed with the following declared Partner Members: OpenDevise, Couchbase, Pivotal, Salesforce, Red Hat, and CloudBees. (Other organizations are welcome to declare at any time). Elections for the elected seats will soon follow. Partner Members, please have your participation agreement signed by the date of this meeting. You'll be unable to vote on any motions until that agreement [1] has been submitted to the Eclipse Foundation.

In this meeting, we'll discuss ratification of the charter, use of the AsciiDoc trademark, the formation of the AsciiDoc Language Specification Project, the schedule for future Steering Committee meetings, and the plan for establishing a budget, among other topics. A formal agenda will be sent prior to the meeting.

Many thanks to all participants and supporters. We're looking forward to cooperating with you to advance the AsciiDoc language and ecosystem.

Best Regards,

-Dan

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/wpga/asciidoc-working-group-participation-agreement.pdf

====

Topic: AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Meeting
Time: Jul 21, 2020 16:00 UTC (10:00 AM Mountain Time, 09:00 AM Pacific Time)

Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89258752475

Meeting ID: 892 5875 2475

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbK04vRFTe

====

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top