Re: [asciidoc-wg] Call to form the Steering Committee under revised terms

Paul,

Yes, I can share the link to the source document so anyone in the community can provide input on the draft. Please find the link to the Google Doc below:

I cannot say how quickly the Steering Committee, once formed, will ratify the charter. Though I do expect the group to work efficiently towards a resolution so the work that ultimately brings us together can begin.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top