Re: [asciidoc-wg] G'day from Australia

I guess I should say g'day too, since I am also from Australia. I have been lurking on the mailing list for a little while already but not introduced myself.

I am Paul King, involved mostly these days in the Apache Groovy programming language. Groovy extensively uses AsciiDoc for its documentation
and there is also an Asciidoctor Groovy DSL that allows to define Asciidoctor extensions in Groovy:
https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctorj-groovy-dsl
Though I have used AsciiDoc in other contexts too.

Initially, I am here mostly from personal interest but may later involve OCI (a company which sponsors some of the Groovy work I do)
or The Apache Software Foundation (with my VP Apache Groovy hat on).

Cheers, Paul.