Re: [asciidoc-wg] Proposal for AsciiDoc Language

Hi from my side as well,

Great to see this moving forward! While the project is in the proposal phase, is there already a place (like a repo / issues) where we can track & brainstorm ideas and improvements around the AsciiDoc spec? Or is the plan to wait until the project is official?

In any case, happy to be added as a Committer to this project.

Cheers,
Sebastian