[asciidoc-wg] Exciting!

Happy to see this WG take shape, been a user and abuser of asciidoc (asciidoctor specifically) for quite some time and looking forward to seeing what comes out of this group.  I am told that implementation is going to be involved as well, can't wait!

Not sure I see much Jetty can do outside of being a user here but I have had a soft spot for this area for a long time so will be chiming in where it seems appropriate!

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell