[asciidoc-lang-dev] Abstract Semantic Graph (ASG) proposal

Greetings,

In order to spark discussion about the Abstract Semantic Graph, I made a proposal where I briefly explain every decision:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/asciidoc-lang/asciidoc-lang/-/issues/7#note_91381

I also created a merge request: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/asciidoc-lang/asciidoc-lang/-/merge_requests/6

As mentioned by Dan in the issue, the purpose is to pick a format for the ASG (e.g., JSON) and map out the general schema of the data. We don't have to think of every possible use case as the schema will continue to evolve over time. But we should at least outline the common elements and leave room for it to be elaborated.

Feel free to review, comment or submit another proposal.

Regards,
Guillaume

Back to the top