Re: [Ec2008-shorttalk211] [albireo-dev] Slides for EclipseCon 2008

Bruno Haible wrote:
OK. And who of us shall be the actual speaker?

I suspect we are both equally reluctant to be the speaker. I don't have any reason to believe that my presentation skills will be better than yours. But since I'm the project lead, I should be the default choice.

If I'm wrong, and you'd enjoy giving the presentation, you should do it.

Since we will also have a BOF (I hope), perhaps the non-speaker could lead the BOF. (...although that session should really be much more unstructured)

Back to the top