Re: [Ec2008-shorttalk211] [albireo-dev] Slides for EclipseCon 2008

Hi Gordon,

> Thanks for creating the draft. They look good. I have no problem with
> the structure.

OK. And who of us shall be the actual speaker? I can do it, but since
you are a native English speaker and I am not (I have a German accent),
you're probably better. OTOH, it's a way to earn the discount that you
offered me...

I cannot judge the quality of a talk of mine in advance. Some talk I once
held in China was boring; another talk I held in Amsterdam was well received.
I think it depends on the amount of preparation. What about you?

Bruno

Back to the top