Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ / AJDT -- what is stable?

Andy Clement schrieb:
> On the bug:
>
> I've an idea on the NPE but can't seem to trigger it.  I believe it
> to be an interplay between two things:
btw... sounds like really interesting stuff, honestly ;-)

Hi Andy,

Just to confirm: The but is still alive...
I've now re-built all our jars with the new driver.
Then I did a complete clean of build directories, also a clean
of the projects within eclipse. Then switched the incremental
compilation on and let it rebuild all.

Then, afterwards, when I just do any edit within any file bearing
the @BussFasade annotation, I get the error. (Literally the same
stack trace always).

When I then close Eclipse and re-open it, and then do the same change,
the first time it works ok (recompiling some classes). Then the second
time the bug is triggered again.

Note: The situation is cross-project.

Project A: contains the Aspect. It is built per ANT into a jar

Project B: contains the @BussFasade interface and the target class

The Error happens in Project B. When I do an equivalent Change to
some Interface bearing @BussFasade in Project A, just a normal
incremental recompile happens.

Cheers,
Hermann

PS: probably I'll find some time to investigate further the next day,
but right now I've some other urgent things to do....

Back to the top