Re: [ajdt-dev] Latest snapshot (1.6.2.20081210195409) is kaput?

Hi Holger,

I have updated the page on manually installing JDT weaving.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_weaving_features#Manual_Install

Once Equinox Aspects is properly installed, it is possible to install
AJDT by unzipping into your dropins folder (or from the update site).

The link above provides a description on how to manually install
equinox aspects.  To summarize:

1. download latest milestone zip of EA from
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-aspects-downloads.php
2. unzip into *plugins* directory
3. update config.ini as described in the link

Please let me know if you decide to try this out.

--a

Back to the top