Re: [ajdt-dev] Latest snapshot (1.6.2.20081210195409) is kaput?

> I'm afraid that didn't help either. I eventually got it installed after
> uninstalling and manually deleting some P2 leftovers (several ajde/ajdt
> directories and jars) but then ran into the NPE reported in the other
> thread (in AsmRelationshipProvider.getNode). The weaving branch didn't
> install at all because of dependency mismatches.

Do you remember what these were?  Which plugins were giving you problems?

Two more questions: In your installation had you ever installed any
plugins manually?  Is your eclipse/ directory writable by you?

> Stable 1.6.1 installed and runs without a hitch so I'm using that for now.

Glad you were able to get it working again.  I do hope that you will
try 1.6.2 when it becomes available.

Back to the top